Bookings are now OPEN for stalls in the Bazaar at the 2017 Beeston Festival.
Stalls are priced according the type of organisation making the booking and the activity they will carry out on the stall:
- All food stalls – £125 per pitch
- Registered business with four or more employees – £60
- Registered business with three or fewer employees – £40
- Statutory agencies (Council, NHS, Police, etc) – £30
- Voluntary sector organisations with paid staff – £40
- Political parties, campaigning groups and all religious organisations – £30
- Residents with stall for personal profit (non food) – £20
- Community organisations with no paid staff (non food) – £10
Each pitch is 3 metres wide, you may order as many as you require. You must provide your own gazebo, but you can hire chairs and tables via the Festival at an extra charge, or bring your own. Each stall will receive two car passes onto the site.
Once you have returned the form and payment you will receive an acknowledgement. Full details for the day including you stall pitch number and location will be sent to you by the end of June.
Stall bookings will close on Friday 9 June at 5pm and no bookings will be taken after this date.
If you have any queries please email firstname.lastname@example.org or ring (0113) 270 4148.
Download the stall booking form here: stall-booking-form-2017